Welcome to my blog...it's very much a work in progress and something I wish I had more time to spend on. Please feel free to post comments and suggestions and if you have a recipe you would like to share then please feel free to email me on realityjules@yahoo.com.au

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Another year has flown past and I have not done as much of anything as I had planned. I am just finalising the menu for Christmas day and thought I would share it here: Breakfast - french toast made using brioche with fresh berries Lunch - lobster with lemon butter, prawns with dipping sauce, charcoal chicken (i hate seafood), salad and my great Aunty Irenes ambrosia salad. Dinner - turkey breast stuffed with cranberries and herbs, pork loin stuffed with apricots and macadamias (both cooked on bbq), roast vegies, apple sauce and gravy. Dessert - if anyone can fit it in - layered coconut, lime and mango mini sorbet bombes. Will try and take photos of the platters before they get devoured. While I am logged in here I also wanted to share Miss Kimmys year 10 formal photo with you all...she looked incredible and is turning into a very bright and level headed young adult.

1 comment: