Welcome to my blog...it's very much a work in progress and something I wish I had more time to spend on. Please feel free to post comments and suggestions and if you have a recipe you would like to share then please feel free to email me on realityjules@yahoo.com.au

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009


Baking galore at my home this past week...have made many yummy cookies, slices and cakes.

The white forest cake was a massive hit on Christmas night.It is simply an adaptation of the Black forest ripple cake on the taste.com.au website.

http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/22757/black+forest+choc+ripple+cake

Today I have also made come delicious white chocolate and ginger cookies, chocolate macaroons, caramel slice and cinnamon, honey and pine nut shortbread and a country pear cake. All recipes are from www.taste.com.au

I love to give hand made yummies as gifts...they are so much nicer than something you really don't need!

No comments:

Post a Comment