Welcome to my blog...it's very much a work in progress and something I wish I had more time to spend on. Please feel free to post comments and suggestions and if you have a recipe you would like to share then please feel free to email me on realityjules@yahoo.com.au

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kim and Micks birthday cakes 2009


Made fabulous orange and almond cupcakes for Kims birthday and decorated with marshmallow flowers.

Added some coloured smarties to the plate to give it a little bit of life too!




For Micks birthday in November I made my first of the black forest cakes...this one is such a cheaters version using a packet of Arnotts choc ripple biscuits, tin of black cherries and a heap of whipped cream!

It's an update on the old Golliwog/Scalliwag cake that we all loved so much as kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment